CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2008

So much to do

Gosh, the time is going by way too quickly. I have got to start getting things together for the move. I am so glad that I don't have to pack up the whole house, though. I think the best thing to do is to take enough clothes up for the week, plus a few extras, and over the weekend do laundry and pack new outfits. I can't imagine taking all of my and the girls' clothes up to stuff into the tiny closets at my parents'.

I need to get Paige's documents together for enrollment. That is probably my number one thing that has to be done and it is the easiest. I just need to remember where her birth certificate and first immunization record is. I think I'll go do that as soon as I get done writing here.

I wish I could write one sentence without being interrupted.

I need to get all of my personal stuff sorted through. I need to get the mail forwarded to my parents. I don't know how I'm going to sell this one to Mike, though. The cable needs to be downgraded when we leave, but that requires taking the boxes in and so it has to wait.

Okay, so I took a few minutes too look and though I found her birth certificate with no problem,, I can't find her initial immunization record from New Mexico. Uggh, I totally cannot believe I have no idea where this is. It is so important and I will be screwed if I can't find any record anywhere.

30 minutes later: I found the immunization record. It's amazing what you can find when you clean out clutter. I have so much paper clutter it's disgusting. I think that is what my day off will consist of for the most part. It is not something I want to spend a day doing, but it has to be done. I'll set a goal of going through 3 boxes. That should yield enough trash to fill three garbage bags. Yes, three boxes tomorrow and one box every day after.

Good plan, I'll be well on my way to organization and being able to leave with some peace of mind.

0 comments: