CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm back!

Wow, it's been 11 days since I've posted and a lot has been going on at the Nobles' household. We went on our mini-vacation to KC last Sunday through Wednesday. Mike and I celebrated our anniversary on Sunday night, we took the girls to Oceans of Fun on Monday and Worlds of Fun on Tuesday. Pawpaw came with us on Tuesday and the girls had a great time.

Before heading out to the amusement park on Tuesday, I went in to a walk in clinic because my coughing was getting worse by the day and I generally felt miserable. Turns out I have bronchitis. I got 4 perscriptions, but here I am almost a week later and am not feeling much better. Paige is also now coughing, so I think a trip to the doctor is in order for us today.

Many of the stresses in our marriage that I have been feeling lately have been addressed, and so far I have really noticed a difference in Mike's interactions with me and the girls. Frankly, I told him that if he continued with the attitude he's had lately, I couldn't commit to a future with him. It is so sad that things had to go that far, but I think he definately needed to know how he has been making us feel.

Tonight, the girls and I are heading back to KC for the night so I can enroll Paige for school first thing in the morning; she doesn't want to miss gymnastics again this week. I just hope I don't have pneumonia and end up in the hospital instead!

0 comments: